Replenish Volumizing Shampoo Bar
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The perfect balance of rose, mango, and spicy sandalwood.
HIGHLY CONCENTRATED: 1 BAR REPLACES UP TO 3 BOTTLES OF LIQUID SHAMPOO
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Crafted with the finest all-natural ingredients.
- Infused with nourishing coconut oil, which seals in moisture, promotes a hydrated scalp, and prevents dryness, split ends, and breakage.
- Enriched with cocoa butter, which nurtures hair and maintains scalp health.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: These proteins add fullness to hair and create a glossy appearance.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Safe for chemically treated hair.
- Restores shine and vitality.
- Free from synthetic additives.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and proudly made in the USA.
Pair it with our matching conditioner bar.
Our bars are created with Sodium Coco-Sulfate, a lathering agent that makes the shampoo sudsy. It is milder than Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate because it is derived from coconuts, not petroleum.
Environmental Working Group's (EWG) certification for surfactants, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, is rated a 1, which is the HIGHEST safety rating.
Your hair is getting the best of both worlds because it effectively dissolves dirt and grease, but more gently, it is safe for colored hair, and you still get the sudsy lather we are all accustomed to.
Balance: Sodium coco sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, fragrance oil blend (paraben and phthalate-free).
Hydrade: Sodium coco sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, sweet almond essential oil, fragrance oil blend (paraben and phthalate-free), brown iron oxide.
Nourish: Sodium coco sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, argan oil, fragrance oil blend (paraben and phthalate-free), brown iron oxide.
Replenish: Sodium coco sulfate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, coconut oil, cocoa butter, fragrance oil blend (paraben and phthalate-free).
Stimulate: Sodium coco sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, peppermint essential oil.
2.1 oz. (60 g)
2. How to use
There are two ways to use a shampoo bar:
1. Rub the wet bar directly on your hair (recommended), or lather it in your hands first and apply to hair. Then gently massage the shampoo bar into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo. A little goes a long way.
Please keep the bar dry between uses and DO NOT store it in the tin while wet. The tin is meant to be used for travel or for storage before use. Keeping the bar in a place that will allow it to air dry between uses will preserve it and allow it to last anywhere from 4-6 months.